Re: theos-talk Spiritualists,
Jan 08, 2011 12:18 PM
by M. Sufilight
People tend very often to wear masks these days, and sometimes several layers of them. Smile.
Yet, there always seems to be a mirror involved in such a situation and the mirror will reflect its image in the opposite direction - namely at you - and some of those whom you claim to have unmasked will ask you:
- What do you have to offer?
- What kind of theosophical teaching are you after all promoting - if any?
- What organisational theosophical structure do you recommend? The one in Adyar? The ULT's? The Alice A: Bailey's? Or something else?
- Have your activities changed the planet and helped all the many thousands who are suffering daily?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2011 8:01 PM
Subject: theos-talk Spiritualists,
I've been on the net for a few years now, in that time I've corresponded with some very fine people a/b quite a lot of people who proved to be wholly unethical AND unspiritual once you lift the mask/s.
I think that's what spiritualists really need to know is that somwhere just around half of everyone you deal with (in a/o out of orgs) is probably a good fake or a thug of a fraud. I know this because I've met my share of such posers; sadly, the more talented you are the more they circle. They try to size up the pickings and manuever. They lie, they steal, they harm if/when they think such activity might benefit them; basically, they're just lowlifes trying to feed their egos a/o their bank accounts.
In such circumstances it's just best to be wise; things are not always as they seem.
That's my firsthand advise.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- Re: theos-talk Spiritualists,
- From: "thalprin" <thalprin@q2V6Q7hN8xNS42BPyqECrLqLtKpzR017tGQxMenZbHuKrjRPV3JpPhqC7Ca0xeASDU6Plj5zvxXCd5k.yahoo.invalid>
[Back to Top]
- From: "thalprin" <thalprin@14anpyl0ueGzBwbQb2euzLu_iN0FSle5_kvKGdHJtOBmudX46boLnpzfa_RkYI58gIqvK5K11LH33g.yahoo.invalid>
Dedicated to the Theosophical Philosophy and its Practical Application