Karma on a Planetary scale
Jul 22, 2010 07:53 PM
by Cass Silva
KARMA ON A PLANETARY SCALE
1. The Karma of Islam presents as the Himalayas are heaved up higher producing
an earthquake in Pakistan and Afghanistan this year (2005) with 40,000 killed,
and this was part of the heaving. Also part of the Karma of Islamic states was
the huge Tsunami of Boxing Day 2004. This would have been short-term planetary
Karma acting on Islam for the Jihad against the United States, and the 3000
killed on 9/11 (Sept, 11th 2001)
2. Equally so the Karma of the British history of wars was being expressed
mainly in two fashionsâ.firstly at sport. In the 1948 Olympics held in Britain
she came only 12th with just 3 medals. Her soccer, cricket and rugby results
through the years hardly have been any better. Secondly Karma is exacted on the
British through their appalling weather.
3. The Karma of the United Sates, which shares a soul with Britain, is also its
weather, almost on a planetary scale with hurricanes that are increasing in
4. The Karma of France, since her catastrophic behaviour in WWII has been the
harsh and cold responses to her overtures by her neighbours.
5. The Karma of Spain resulting from her dreadful civil wars has been sustained
terrorism out of all proportion with the population size.
6. The good Karma of Poland is the progressive expansion of her frontiers and
her mounting prosperity.
7. And that of Germany has been favourably, the destruction of her dweller and
unfavourably, her persistently high rate of unemployment.
[Back to Top]
Dedicated to the Theosophical Philosophy and its Practical Application