Re: Theos-World Freedom of thought : Oliveira & Tillett
Oct 20, 2008 09:15 AM
by Morten Nymann Olesen
Dear Daniel and all
My views are:
Thanks for sharing this.
When reading the below links I simply will have to ask:
* How many persons were thrown out of TS or forced to resign,
when HPB and H.S. Olcott were alive?
* And on what grounds where they thrown out?
* Or why did they have to resign?
*What kind of freedom of speech or thought was allowed,
when HPB and H. S. Olcott were alive?
*And what kind were not?
*What was allowed in Lucifer Magazine and other Magazines
and why? And by whom?
- - - - - - -
How does all the above answers and questions compare with how TS Adyar are being run today?
Why not make a report on that and mail it to TS Adyars leadership
and of course also Theos-Talk???
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2008 8:56 PM
Subject: Theos-World Freedom of thought : Oliveira & Tillett
In regards to the subject of "Freedom of thought" in the Adyar TS,
some Theos-Talk readers may be interested in reading the following
exchange betweeen Pedro Oliveira and Gregory Tillett which can be
found in the Theos-Talk archives.
(1) Pedro Oliveira contributed a posting titled: The "Adyar" view
which can be found at:
(2) Gregory Tillett, historian and biographer of C.W. Leadbeater,
wrote a reply at:
(3) Pedro's reply to Gregory's comments are at:
(4) and Gregory replies to Pedro at:
Food for thought....
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Back to Top]
Dedicated to the Theosophical Philosophy and its Practical Application