Suggested "Gateways" to H. P. Blavatsky's Teachings
Oct 01, 2008 01:46 PM
For inquirers, new students and other interested
students of Theosophy, I want to list six titles BELOW
which would be very helpful to anyone who wants to learn more about
Mme. Blavatsky's Theosophical teachings.
1. A.P. Sinnett's book "Esoteric Buddhism"
2. Geoffrey Barborka's book "The Divine Plan"
3. Geoffrey Farthing's "After Death Consciousness and Processes"
4. Adam Warcup's "Cyclic Evolution: A Theosophical View"
5. H.P.B.'s "The Key to Theosophy"
6. H.P.B.'s "The Voice of the Silence"
For more details on these 6 books see the following webpages:
For ADDITIONAL recommended titles, please go to:
We have selected the above titles based solely on
their individual worth and merit and have considered various titles
and editions regardless of whether they were published by any of the
major theosophical groups and organizations, etc or not.
Blavatsky Study Center / Blavatsky Archives
[Back to Top]
Dedicated to the Theosophical Philosophy and its Practical Application