[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]

Re: Theos-World Recreating TS History

Nov 21, 2007 04:20 PM
by Cass Silva

The thing is Adelasie, God is bisexual and half black and half white.  If the discriminators realised this they would have no leg to stand on.  Why is it that discrimination still rears its ugly head in the US, we too, in Australia, are multi-cultural and discrimination occurs only in about 1 percent of the population.  The other 99 percent couldn't give a rats doodle about what colour or religion one practices, provided it is not forced down any one elses throat.  
Ironically, I believe it is the christian majority that causes all the racial problems in the US.


----- Original Message ----
From: adelasie <>
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2007 2:07:01 AM
Subject: Re: Theos-World Recreating TS History

a burned one what? God? This joke seems to be pretty "new age 
american." Black people, Africans, slaves in the USA until a hundred 
years ago, are still the victims of discrimination, sometimes to a 
severe degree. And women, well, they are second class citizens the 
world over. But here in the USA it's been a joke for some time that 
God is "really" a woman. A sort of ultimate women's liberation punch 

On 21 Nov 2007 at 14:34, christinaleestemake r wrote:

> a burned one looks also black !!!!
> --- In theos-talk@yahoogro, "Konstantin 
> Zaitzev" <kay_ziatz@. ..> wrote:
> >
> > --- In theos-talk@yahoogro, "M K Ramadoss" wrote:
> > 
> > > in high spirits as he went to Lord's abode. After some time,
> > > Pope came back looking like a ghost. Peter asked him what 
> happened.
> > > Pope replied "She is a Black".*
> > 
> > That's because the name "Krishna", as some people say, can be 
> > translated as "black".
> >

Be a better pen pal. 
Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


[Back to Top]

Theosophy World: Dedicated to the Theosophical Philosophy and its Practical Application