Carlos says I ignore facts about Leadbeater & Besant
Oct 31, 2006 11:20 AM
Let's take this statement by you:
"...you ignore all the central and well-documented facts which
Tillett and others have brought about Leadbeater and Besant, their
fancies, their mistakes, their ritualisms... which still contaminate
the Adyar TS, where over 90 per cent of theosophists are still
"Is your attitude "scientific"? What kind of researcher are you?"
The following is how I "ignore" Leadbeater and Besant.
On my webpage at:
I have the following items listed on Leadbeater and Besant:
• Charles Webster Leadbeater: His Life, Writings and Teachings
• C.W. Leadbeater's & Annie Besant's Theosophical Teachings:
Comments by J. Santucci, J. Hejka-Ekins & A.B. Kuhn
• Theosophy Versus Neo-Theosophy (abridged ed., reprint of Part I
only) compiled by Margaret Thomas
• Theosophy Or NeoTheosophy? (reprint of complete, unabridged
original edition) compiled by Margaret Thomas
• Life After Death in Kamaloka (the Astral World): H.P. Blavatsky
versus C.W. Leadbeater
• C.W. Leadbeater & H.P. Blavatsky about Life on Mars and Other
• The Theosophical Society and Its Future: A Commentary on Annie
Besant's and C.W. Leadbeater's Theosophical Contributions
• The Etheric Double: The Far-Reaching Effects of a False Assumption
(as found in the writings of Annie Besant & C.W. Leadbeater
I have received dozens of complaints from Besant/Leadbeater students
for having the two documents by Margaret Thomas up at my website.
And on Theos-Talk in previous years I posted literally scores of
emails on Besant and Leadbeater pointing out their fancies and their
See all the postings in which I addressed both Pedro and Anand on
many of these points.
On Theos-Talk I have encouraged people to reader Tillett's book on
THE ELDER BROTHER.
And OBTW, some wonderful new developments are in the work about
Tillett's book and his larger thesis on Leadbeater. Hopefully these
new developments will soon be announced here....
So have I really "ignored" Besant and Leadbeater? I think not.
For comparison sake, how much have YOU put on the world wide web
about Besant and Leadbeater????
[Back to Top]
Dedicated to the Theosophical Philosophy and its Practical Application